http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: 100 Truths about me...

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100 Truths about me...

Just some facts about me...

1. Last beverage ~ Coffee
2. Last phone call~ hubby
3. Last kiss~ a few minutes ago
4. Last song you listened to~ Money makes the world go round - Lize
5. Last time you cried~ last night(just a few tears, nothing hearty)

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice ~ Yes
7. Been cheated on? ~ Yes! Bastard!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it ? ~ yes
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? ~ Who hasn't?
11. Been high? –> Yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Pink
13. Silver
14. Black

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Have you made new friends this year ~ Yes
16. Fallen out of love ~ No, i love my husband more than anything
17. Laughed until you cried ~ Yes
18. Met someone who changed you ~ I am who I am....
19. Found out who your true friends were ~ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you ~ Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list ~ top friends list? the answer would be no, anyway.

TRUTH:

23. How many kids do you want to have ~ 3
24. Do you have any pets ~ Yes, a mini yorkie, and a ginger cat
25. Do you want to change your name ~ No...
26. What did you do for your last birthday ~ hmm can't remember
27. What time did you wake up today ~ about 6am. Damn work~!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night ~ Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for ~ My 25th & this saturday(pool party) :)
30. Last time you saw your father ~ He's in the same room as me - we work together.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ~ hmm there is a few things
32. What are you listening to right now ~ 94.7 Highveld Stereo, and the people talking in the office
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ~ Tom from myspace sent me a welcone message. lol
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? ~ My grandmother
36. What’s your real name ~ It's a secret
37. Relationship Status ~ Married
38. Zodiac sign ~ Pices
39. Male or female ~ F
40.Primary School ~ Empangeni Preparatory School
41. High School ~ Boksburg High School, and a few Private schools
43. Hair color ~ Blonde
44. Long or short ~ Long
45. Height ~ 1,71m
46. Do you have a crush on someone ~ My husband ;-)
47. What do you like about yourself ~ nothing really
48. Piercings ~ ears, ear cartilage, belly, tongue
49. Tattoos ~ 4 starts and my husbands initial on the back of my neck
50. Righty or lefty ~ lefty

FIRSTS :

51. First surgery ~ Tonsils at the age of 1. lol
52. First piercing ~ ears
53. First tattoo ~ read above
54. First best friend ~ Eleni
55. First Sport ~ swimming
56. First pet ~ TaChe, a dog :)
57. First vacation ~ To Jhb - can you believe(as a kid)
58. First concert ~ DC Talk
59. First crush ~ A boy by the name of Tim
60. First alcohol drink ~ Some cider - geez, we're talking bout ages ago.

RIGHT NOW:

61. Eating ~ nothing
62. Drinking ~ coffee
63. I’m about to ~ pack up to go home
64. Listening to ~ Highveld... missing 5fm! Damn Work~!!!
65. Waiting for ~ my dad to hurry up with this meeting he's having infront of me... i wanna go home!

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?

69. Lips or eyes~ eyes
70. Hugs or kisses ~ both
71. Shorter or taller ~ taller
72. Older or Younger ~ atleast 4 years older
73. Romantic or spontaneous ~ Both
74. Nice stomach or nice arms ~ and that matters why?
75. Tattoos or piercings ~ neither
76. Sensitive or loud ~ sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship ~ relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant ~ hesitant (This is a weird question) Although trouble maker sounds like it could be quite a lot of fun :)

HAVE YOU EVER :

79. Kissed a stranger ~ Yes
80. Drank hard liquor ~ yes
81. Lost glasses/contacts ~ nope
82. cried in front on someone ~ yes
83. Broken someone’s heart ~ yes
84. Had your own heart broken ~ Nods head sadly
85. Been arrested ~ nope
86. Turned someone down ~ yes
87. Cried when someone died ~ yes
88. Liked a friend that is a girl ~ lmao - uhm, yes *blushes*

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself ~ no
90. Miracles ~ been trusting for one for a very long time, but have yet to see it happen.
91. Love at first sight ~ yes
92. Heaven ~ yes
93. Santa Clause ~ no
94. Kissing on the first date ~ when i still dated, depends...haha! now i'm a married woman. These lips are reserved ;-)
95. Angels ~ Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now ~ nah - work with hubby, so i see him 24/7! Love it.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time ~ Yes
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever ~ Yes!!!! Hell yes!
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without ~ Tons of things... my heart, lungs, brain without these things I would surely keel over.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths ~ I will change it to 101 truths just to be different.
101. See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment