http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: woMAN Down

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

woMAN Down

I haven't blogged since last week sometime.... and it's not like I have alot of time now. Still at work...
But I'll do what I can.

The ABC diet was a total flop...its not that I didn't manage or that I couldn't...i just didn't have time to track my calories, etc... Life just happened! We are crazy busy at work! I guess its a good thing... but still... I have no time for anything! And when I get home, its time to make dinner for the man, or just relax and pass out...lol

We got a new puppy on friday... A Jack Russel. Born on the 15th November '09. Sooo cute, but sooo naughty. It's to be expected though, as it's in their nature. Hubby's wanted one since we've been together, so I'm glad we finally got her... we named her Joey.

This weekend we had another Pool Party! OMG!!! Talk about hectic!~ I'm not even sure how many people were there...but seriously...it was big. I didn't really enjoy myself as much as i could have though, because some people arrived(invited by others), and really spoiled it for me. Drank booze that they never bought... stole booze, wanted to cause fights, etc...

I went wild that night though... Still felt the consequences up until last night... but im feeling much better!!! Thank goodness! haha!

I placed my first order today for Simply Slim... my friend ordered, and then I got me a box too... so I can't wait until that arrives. Apparently it's the miracle weight-loss tablet. Well we'll see...

Hubby went for an interview this morning at a big company... doing what he loves, Draughting. He will know on monday if he got the position or not. But it sounds very promising...

We are also planning a weekend away... for next weekend. Not sure who to invite though... so scared people feel left out...which is not what I want... It'll be fun though... Next week its my anniversary, and obviously Valentine's Day...so it's the perfect time for a breakaway...

I'm gonna wrap this blog up for now... I will try my best to blog a bit everyday, even if its just a small little something..haha!

Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment