http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: ExCiTeD!

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Monday, February 8, 2010

ExCiTeD!

What a crazy busy year so far! WoW... lol.
On thursday night we went to a High-Flyerz... didnt go off to well. It was hubby's first time there, and he's really full of poo as to what the music is like, etc... That place is right up my alley though... loved it!
Friday we had to work late. Saturday we went in early. 5am!!! yes i know we're mad, but if I wanted to get off at 10am, i had to do it. The plan was to go to watch the kick-off of the drifting season at the rock. But as we got there, it started raining... badly! :( So we called it a day and then went home, slept, relaxed, etc... We had nothing planned for that evening, but then one of my best friends invited us to go to her bf's friends place to drink and visit, etc. What a great time we had! Pool, darts, booze.... etc. Really different to the norm... which is clubbing. lol. Then on sunday, we went to braai at the inlaws....so we had quite an eventful weekend.

OMG! Who in SA saw that Simply Slim got banned on friday???! Soooo sad! But atleast my order was in, and I received it today!!! Now I have to do the best I can to lose as much weight from this product in 1 month cos I dont know if I'll be able to get it again... It should get released for sale again soon, as someone tried to 'frame' Simply Slim...so they're just doing their research, trying to find the culprit, and then they are going to get it registered by the MCC, and then all should be ok. Otherwise I'll have to find someway to get it...

Soooo I officially start taking it tomorrow... I'm soooo excited!!!

Hubby & I are going away with friends this weekend to our plot on the Vaal River... so excited about that too... I seriously need to rest! I'm trying to get half day off from work on thursday, and full day on friday, so that we can leave thursday afternoon...  Yay! Long weekend!!! x

I'm going to log off now...
Till tomorrow...x

No comments:

Post a Comment