http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: Day 1 - SimplySlim

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 1 - SimplySlim

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great day?~ Mine wasn't too bad.

Started on the Simply Slim today... It went quite well... Took the tab at about 7am this morning. And about 30min afterwards, I could already feel the dryness in my mouth. This stuff forces you to drink atleast 3litres of water a day. I'm not a water fan! Hate it! Only managed to get down 750ml or so today... not even 1 third of what im supposed to drink. From tomorrow, i need to seriously up it.
From about 2pm, I started with a headache... I'm not one to get headaches often, so I assume it's as a result of my body starting to detox. It's just after 7.20pm now, and it feels as though its getting worse. I'm very tired though - so it doesn't look like I'll battle with the whole insomnia thing...

Managed to organize a box of SS for a lady I know who begged me to get for her. So I managed to get someone who still has a few boxes left. He just phoned me. He will be dropping it off at work for me, at 8am tomorrow morning. A little nervous as people aren't supposed to sell it anymore, so if I get caught - which i doubt I will(unless he's actually trying to catch me out), then I'm in big poo! This guy seems pretty legit though...as I found him on the internet speaking up for the product. Which is a good thing. Well lets see how it goes... I'm going to ask him to keep a box aside for me so that I can get it from him at the end of the month... I need more than 1 box to get to my goal weight. haha!

It's hubby & my 2nd year Anniversary today!! We didn't get eachother anything as the funds are a bit low at the moment, but we are going away this weekend as I mentioned in a previous blog. So that is just perfect for me. When I got to work though, my mom had picked some beautiful pink roses out her garden, put them in a vase, and put in on my desk as a surprise for when i walked in...

Ok, now I'm pissed off - hubby just walked into the room. He was on his pc... He looked tired, so I asked him what's wrong, and he said that it was a long day. So I asked him, whats his plans for the rest of the evening? And guess what he said?? Sleep!!!! FFS! I hardly saw him today.... and now he's not even gonna spend some time with me tonight?! Wtf! Now im not happy anymore! What a shit ending to an ok day!

Intake was ok I guess.
Breakfast-Rusk
Muesli
Lunch-Pumpkin with 2 fish fingers
Snack-small Blueberry muffin x2
Dinner-2egg whites
3bites of steak
a few chips

hmmm ok, looking at that, it was really shit!

Time for bed! Night all...xxx

Pic taken in January(I'm the Blondi)

No comments:

Post a Comment