http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: A Shattering Heart

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Shattering Heart

Wow! Look at the time. I haven't had a chance to even think about blogging today.
It's 20h51 and I'm still at work. Fun! We are busy with a truck wrap that the guy is fetching tonight. The joys of working in the printing industry. :-/

I got my blood test result back today - and guess what? It's negative. Could've guessed~! Story of my life. Ok, by rights, it is still early - but I am taking this as a solid negative! I'm so tired of being let down. I don't know how much more of this I can take.
The gynae said I must wait to see if my cycle comes this month or not - which is another week or so - if not, back for tests. Then if it's negative again - she's putting me on something to force my cycle. Tired does not even begin to describe how I am feeling about this topic.
My back and stomach is still killing me - and no hint as to what the cause is...

Enough about that - On the work side of things, things are picking up nicely. I'm just tired of hubby's attitude. He's always negative. (We work together - bought into my parents company).
It's as though he's getting worse. I just wish he could try see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not far away. I think it's just because he's financially under stress... I'm tired of playing 'middle man' between him & my parents. Trying to stick up for him, as well as them.
He is not an easy man. Some of you ladies think your men are difficult, lol - well a week in my shoes, and you'll be running! No jokes.

Diet-wise, things are going pretty well. From last Monday morning until yesterday morning - I lost 3kgs(6.6lbs). Not bad for my first week back into the swing of things. I'm limiting myself to no more than 500cals - if more, its all negative cals, but not by much.
I need to make up a point system for myself - so I can keep track of how I'm doing. Haven't had time to exercise at all yet. Thats my downfall - but it will happen! Working on it. I also need to drink more water...another downfall!
Watch this space...

Soooo tired. Going to try finish my work up and head home.

Sweet dreamz everyone.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment