http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/personal A Day in the Life of 'the' Ugly Girl: Control!

Welcome to My World

You might be wondering why I chose such a title for my blog?
There is a lot of things people don't know about me... I have a lot of 'inward' struggles that I go through day-to-day. I'm sure most people do. But I need a release place; a place I can go to when I feel 'under the weather', a place where no one can judge me, a place where I can feel safe. And so I've created this little place.

Thanks for taking a bit of time out of your day, to take a step into my head... x

Monday, January 18, 2010

Control!

Had to force myself to blog now...It's late and im kinda tired...

What a weekend!!! The Pool Party was HUGE success! It was sooooo much fun!
Our friendships are really starting to get sooo strong! I love it!
We've planned another one for the 30th. Wow! It was really great!
I ended up being the shoulder to cry on for alot of my friends that night though...found out one of my friends also battles with an ed, and that she SI's too... sooo sad, but yet comforting to know that I'm not the only one in my circle of friends. I havent SI'd for years though...but the Ed, well we wont even go there...

The only part that gets me down about partying is that when I drink, I feel the need to binge on all types of crap the next day! And I can't help myself.
I couldn't even weigh-in this morning, as I left my digital scale at my parent's place cos my mom wanted to get an accurate weight to see if she's on the right track with her diet.
Brought it home today, but left it in my car(blonde)...so now I'm gonna have to get it first thing in the morning, bring it in, then see what's the damage.
Did sooo well today - well it started off that way. Had breakfast(Weetbix), then 1.5 medium banana's for a snack... then didn't eat til dinner time. All i wanted for dinner was a cuppa-soup, but ended up having about 4bites of a lamb chop(no fat), and some chips. So that took my calorie intake to something like 670 odd. Not impressed!

I've set myself a goal - by the 30th(the next Pool Party), I want to have lost atleast 5kgs... I think that's pretty do-able...well even if it isn't, it will just have to be.
One of my friends noticed on saturday that I've lost some weight, and when I see them again next saturday, I want her and others to notice how im dropping this fatazz!
It makes me feel good! I need this. I thrive on compliments...

My cousin is spending the night by me tomorrow so that we can plan our bday party coming up in March/April. She's turning 21, and I'm turning 25.
We decided to throw a huge combined thing. So after work, I'll fetch her, then go home - and we can plan every little detail of our party. It's soooo exciting.
This is really a big year for me. My grandfather passed away in 2004, and he left me an inheritance that will only be released to me on my 25th... I've waited so long!
Don't get me wrong - before he died, I never even knew I was in his will. We thought it was just my father, as he was an only child. But turns out, he split his possessions between the 5 of us(mom, dad, sis, bro & I), and his closest friend at that time.
I was only allowed to apply to my trust for things like my studies(which helped so much), and my car(which I bought straight out the box, and owe nada on it)... so he really helped us alot!

I miss him you know - and my grandmother who passed on a yr or 2 before him... They divorced when my dad was 2... but they were the best grandparents ever!

Work was not too bad today - was crazy busy though because I had to get alot of things done before I could go to my Pastel training at 1... ended up moving to 2...

I do soooo many jobs in my dads/hubbys company...We actually worked it out the other day, if I got paid what I was worth, it would almost amount to a 6 digit number monthly...lol. Crazy...
But we are building this business...Its only been up and running since September, so I must just be patient.

I'm gonna end this post...time for bed. I can't anymore!

Sweet dreams! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment